Last week’s massive #IDARB update brings with it a big Walking Dead & Invincible DLC pack ($2.99)!
The Walking Dead/Invincible DLC pack includes:
2 New Arenas with unique play modes
Beware walkers and other obstacles on the playfield in The Walking Dead arena!
Take to the skies in The Invincible arena where your heroic leaps make for epic battles
2 Exclusive Half-time mini-games!
Fight for survival in “Halftimenstein” a First Person Shooting classic!
In “Sky Knights” heroes go head-to-head as they joust for supremacy
2 New Teams! The Walking Dead and Invincible!
Custom “The Walking Dead” and “Invincible” Hashbombs
Here’s a complete rundown of the update:
• “Team Breakfast” and “Moustache Cops Versus Cthulhu in Space”
New Mode and mini-games!
• Halftime Olympic mode – compete in your own customized mini-game marathon!
• New halftime mini-games; “Hoppy Street”, “Photon Bikes” and “Boom Chamber”
• Improved matchmaking and latency.
• AI Teammates now available in local matches.
• Kinect Voice Hashbombs added.
• Added Trading Post – Unlocks achievement that required Kinect on previous release.
• Tracking 3,5,15 point shots
• “Downtown” Shot for 10 points recognized.
• Majestic Eagle recognized for 15 points. (Honoring @cheezgamer92)
• Added Song Sequencer (Honoring @adriancajili)
• Ability to rename Songs.
• Added loading screen(s).
• Option to turn crowns on and off for winningest local team.
• Option to enable alternating goals between rounds.
• Tears upgraded. (Aim your tears!)
OTHER TWEAKS AND FIXES:
• Flags on VS. screen for online games.
• Hashbombs are off during transitions and selection screens.
• Added vibration to penalty zone.
• Smartcasting – Backdrop and PIP gameplay screen with action logic.
• Twitter crawl crash bug fixed.
• Ball cursor is now a personal setting – not overridden by host in online games.
• Rage quits tracked per team.
• Half Time wins tracked per team.
• Added Bouncy Floors – Also resets double jump when encountered.
• Rage Quits under 10 seconds are not counted – implemented “Missed Connection.”
• New credits sequence to accommodate continued contributions.
• Grammar and spelling corrections to recipes and in-game text.
• Japanese font now supported by the text crawl.
• Additional teams added and a new system created to prevent stomping of user generated teams.
• Tug of war – added grunts, sounds, and reduced the goal line distance.
• Boo hashbomb revisited.
• Ball no longer warps out of the top of map. Hopefully doesn’t freak out in other ways!
• Added 37 new lines of VO.
• Added New Logos to the ad loop. We made more friends!
• Infinite fizz bug should be finally eliminated. This should also address 3rd party controller issues.
• Behind goal paint and goal color drawing updated to support quarterly side-switching.
• Fixed bug where practice play with one player existed but halftime wouldn’t activate.
• Fixed transition from menu to local play start game.
• Added street lingo titles to team make-up on team selector. (Via Charla)
• Re-organized the team on-boarding to allow for future AI co-op and competitive modes.
• Timed characters to the beat on the main menu for our OCD friends.
• You can now make TEMPO stop in Song Editor when you press Y.
• Versus screen for online now has drop-shadows to separate characters from the backdrop.
• Fixed character select bug on locked teams.
• Added character highlight box, which only comes up now but will have a future purpose.
• Fixed the Dead Presidents team song.
• Fixed the On-line Wins/Losses team tracker.
• Music now plays on the team viewer.
For more info, visit #IDARB on the web, and be sure to follow them on Twitter!